1 a person who rises (especially from bed); "he's usually a late riser"
3 structural member consisting of the vertical part of a stair or step
- Rhymes: -aɪzə(r)
- Someone or something which rises.
- A platform or
stand used to lift or elevate something.
- The choir stood on risers for the performance.
- The vertical part of a step on a staircase.
- The main body of a bow.
- A conduit or path between floors of a building for placement of telephone, networking, and other utility cables.
- Present tense of rise
Riser may refer to:
- Riser, a string of pipe between the sea bottom and ship or rig. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Riser